Wednesday 19 June 2013

Model's required for Permanent make up

Models required for eyeliner, lips and eyebrow.
This is a great chance to get your permanent make up done for FREE
The practitioner will be supervised at all times by myself so no need to be frightened,
it will look great when its done.
If you are interested in being a model for permanent make up use the contact information below
Before lip line
After lip line





Immediately after treatment 
Before














A small selection of my work feel free to take a look at my other blog post's for other examples of work or follow the below link to go to my Website or Facebook.

Website- www.dawncragg.net
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/dawn.cragg

Contact me on Facebook, via the E-mail or phone on
Phone- 01777860500
E-mail- dawn@dawn_cragg@hotamil.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment