Wednesday 19 June 2013

Anaesthetic Advice for Permanent Cosmetics in the UK

I am very concerned that many technicians, and this includes some trainers in the UK,  are purchasing anaesthetics from overseas that are not licensed in this country. To do so is illegal and could result in their insurance becoming null and void. As trainers we are not allowed to sell anaesthetics unless we have a the appropriate licence, even if it is available over the counter. Anyone who is interested is invited to let me have their e-mail address and I will forward the MHRA ( The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) list of licensed topical anaesthetics and copies of correspondence that I have had from them.  As trainers we must not always think of profit but of teaching our students the appropriate ethics. I will also include my notes as to what I find to be the most effective way of using the anaesthetics listed on the MHRA data base .You can e-mail me at dawn@dawncragg.net  My web address is www.dawncragg.net


No comments:

Post a Comment